Buy Methadone Online
Methadone contains hydrochloride which belongs to the class of narcotic medications which are known as opioid analgesics. It treats the ongoing pain i.e. pain of cancer patients and surgery pain which is not treated in general pain killers.
Work of Methadone:
Methadone is working on the brain and Central nervous system to increase pain tolerance. This medication works within 30 minutes and stays in the body for a long time whereas other pain killers cannot work properly. The patient feels calm after taking the medicine.
Use of Methadone:
The Doctor prescribes the dose of medicine according to the age, sex, the mental and physical condition of the patient. For the adults, the dose of Methadone is 0.5 mg to 10 mg taken by mouth every 4 hours daily. For the old age of 65 years, the doctor may recommend you to take one tablet daily. After three-four days your doctor may change the dose for you. Go to the doctor and if you feel the pain is not relieved.
Read the medication guide and warning on the leaflet before starting the medication. Generally, the doctor will give you the medication at a lower dose of Methadone and it will increase according to the level of pain increase. Take the methadone tablets and swallow the tablets whole with water. If you cut, break, chew, crush, or dissolve the tablets in water, it may not work properly.
The patient, who can not take Methadone:
Before taking the medication age factor is most important. The Doctor prescribes the medicine to the patient above the age of 18.
According to the patient’s physical and mental condition, the doctor advises taking the medication. But on basis of several conditions, the patient should not take the medication such as,
- The patient feels allergic to methadone or other medication,
- The patient takes alcohol,
- Asthma patient,
- The problem in the respiratory system,
- In case of Mild pain,
- A head injury, a brain tumor,
- Severe diarrhea patient,
- The person who is not taking opioids regularly
- The pregnant or breast-feeding, in labor, or delivering
Side effects of Methadone:
The side effect of the patient is seen according to the physical condition, mental condition, age, gender, level of the pain, a dose of the medicine, etc. Some patients feel extreme the side effects and other patients feel a little. Some side effects are such as:
- Low blood sugar.
- A high prolactin level.
- Addiction to a drug or alcohol.
- Bleeding gums
- Blurred vision
- Changes in skin color
- chest discomfort or pain
- Increased sweating
- Increased thirst
- Irregular heartbeat
- Irregular breathing
- Loss of appetite
- Mental depression
- Muscle pain or cramps
- Mood swings
- Skin rash
- Dry mouth
- Stomach pain
- Trouble sleeping
If any patient feels high side effects he must take the advice from the doctor.
Addiction to Methadone:
Patients who take Methadone medication as directed by their doctor may develop a psychological or physical addiction to it. Addiction to Methadone symptoms is such as:
- Crave for the medication,
- Sleeping Disorder,
- Increase in Anxiety,
- Unusual social Behaviour
The patient feels addicted behavior after taking the medication but he should not give up the medication suddenly without consulting his doctor.
The patient‘s body system varies from person to person according to his age, gender, etc. Some patients are addicted to the medication by taking the medicine for a short period, it needs to withdraw the Methadone medication. But if you will give up the medicine suddenly some common side effect is found such as:
- Muscle pain,
- Cold sweats,
- Difficulty sleeping,
- Difficulty concentrating,
- Decreased appetite,
- Runny nose,
- Rapid heart rate,
- Shaking hand,
- Watery eyes,
- High Blood pressure etc
Please go to consult with the doctor if anyone feels severe of any one of the symptoms. The doctor will decrease your dose of the medication and gradually decrease the symptom.
Food and Drugs Interaction:
The patient should inform the doctor what he takes the food and other medication such as vitamins, and dietary or herbal supplements with Methadone. Some restricted food or Medication is listed by the doctor. Such as:
- It is restricted to taking alcohol and caffeine, it may increase dizziness and the risk of life.
- If you will take staple food and Methadone at the same time, the effects can be dangerous.
- Heroin and Methadone make slow down your central nervous system which affects sensitive organs in your body as well as your mood.
- It is restricted to drinking grapefruit juice and grapefruit because grapefruit has little amount of opioids which increases the patient to sleep.
Go immediately to the doctor if the patient feels Coma, unconscious, or severe hallucination.
Warning & Precautions:
Your doctor must warn you before taking this medication.
- Do not use more medicine than the prescribed dose of your medication if you feel the medication is not healing your pain. Go to the doctor for taking advice.
- Taking this medicine regularly for several weeks or longer the patient falls into habit-forming. His habit may be dangerous at the time of treatment.
- Do not drive after taking Methadone, the accident may happen due to the effects of the medication.
- Suddenly changing your dose without checking with your doctor is badly affected your body.
- Take advice from the doctor if you are going to be a pregnant, pregnant, or breastfeeding mother.
- Do not take medication if you feel a serious allergic reaction after taking any medication or Methadone allergic.
- Do not give this medication to others for the same feeling of pain, because without taking any advice from the doctor it may take your life.
Storage of the medicine is very important before or after using it. You should remember how to keep your medicine:
- Keep this medicine in a safe place where any children cannot reach it.
- It should keep at room temperature where heat cannot touch the medication.
- Methadone affects pregnant ladies and breastfeeding:
- Do not take Methadone Tablets if you are pregnant or going to be pregnant unless you have taken the advice from the doctor. Because if you will take it yourself then your baby may fall in harm i.e. underweight, disadvantages physically, mentally, etc.
- If you use Methadone Tablets during pregnancy, your baby may take birth before the time it may need to be treated.
- Talk to your doctor if you are breastfeeding while you are breastfeeding your baby it affects your baby. It increases drowsiness, and breathing difficulties.
Consult your doctor immediately if your baby shows the above symptoms.
FAQ on Methadone:
What dose of Methadone is prescribed to the adult?
Methadone is available to patients of adults over the age of 18 years who are in pain from drug addiction or the pain of cancer patients. The doctor advises the dose differently for Adults and old age patients. Generally, it will start first, with a lower dose every 8 to 12 hours and it may change in your dose as needed. Do not take the medication more than your prescribed dose in 24 hours.
Is Methadone an addiction to the patient?
Addiction to Methadone is depending upon different factors of the patient such as age, gender, addiction to food, duration of using the medication, the mental and physical condition of the patient, etc The patient will fall into the addiction to the medication after using this medication for a long. You should consult with the doctor on how to give up the medication in a safe way.
What are the alternatives to Methadone?
Sometimes doctors prescribe your other medicine as an alternative to Methadone. Methadone is not suitable for every person. There are some alternatives to Methadone like Oxycodone, Oxycontin, Vicodin, Gabapentin, etc.
Is methadone safe for pregnant women?
No, This Medication is not safe for pregnant women. Methadone impacts the child’s developmental or cognitive functioning when the mother takes it during pregnancy. It is not safe for pregnant women and infants in the womb.