Buy Codeine Online
Codeine is a brand name of codeine sulfate. It is an opioid medication prescribed to reduce the physical pain of cancer patients. This medication also treats dry cough and diarrhea. The medicine works directly on opioid receptors in the central nervous system to decrease the feeling of pain and how one relief from pain.
Use of the Medication:
Codeine is used to relieve mild to moderate pain such as the pain of cancer patients, and surgery pain, and also to reduce the coughing of the patient. The codeine enters the body and mixes with the bloodstream and It induces the signals in the brain in the central nervous system which makes the patient low in pain.
How to take Medication:
Ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain if you do not understand how to take this medication and its effects. Take Codeine orally and swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. This pill does not crush and chew or break. The doses and duration of Codeine are determined by the doctor based on your age, health condition, and level of pain. It is usually taken every 4 to 6 hours of duration.
Who Can Take Codeine:
Adults and children more than age 12 can take Codeine if other painkillers have not worked.
Who can not take Codeine:
Codeine is not suitable for most people. So to make sure tell your doctor before starting the medicine if you have:
- Any allergic reaction
- A lung problem
- Head injury
- Adrenal gland problems
- Addiction to alcohol
- Kidney or liver problems
- Low Blood Pressure
- Muscle weakness
The women trying to get pregnant, are already pregnant or breastfeeding
How to get medicine online with a prescription?
The patient cannot get the medicines without any prescription. An online doctor can only prescribe the medicines to the patient online if the doctor:
- Take the treatment you.
- He should know about you.
- He has taken all the medical records, which are up to date.
- It requires a valid prescription from a doctor
Side Effects of this Medication:
Along with its positive effects, this medicine has some side effects. The side effect of the patient depends upon the patient’s age, physical condition, mental condition, etc. Common side effects are found in most patients, they are as such:
- Changes in mood
- Hallucinations Like feeling, or hearing of door open
- Feeling sick
- Dry mouth
- Abdominal pain
- Low body temperature
- Blurred or double vision
- Low blood pressure
- Slow or fast heartbeat
Drinking more liquids, physical exercise, or adding fiber to your diet may help to avoid these side effects. Talk with your doctor if you feel uncomfortable in your body.
Symptoms of Overdose:
It should be remembered doses of the medication are recommended by the doctor. If you will forget to take the medication do not take two pills for a missed one. It can lead to overdose and life-threatening complications. Some symptoms of overdose arise in the patient’s body. They are as such:
- Excessive drowsiness or sleepiness
- Unable to respond
- Loss of muscle tone
- Slow heartbeat
- Bluish lips or skin
- Chest pain or discomfort
- Increased sweating
- Irregular breathing
Precaution of Codeine:
- Before using Codeine tell freely to your doctor if you are allergic to it, the allergy includes rash, itching, shortness of breath, cough, swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat, or any other signs.
- The doctor checks the patient if you are having any medical history such as Brain disorder, Breath Problems, Kidney Disease, Liver Disease, etc., and prescribes the medicine and its dose accordingly.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol while you are taking Codeine, it can be serious side effects on the patient.
- You should know whether this medication will decrease fertility in men and women or not. Go to the doctor and take a discussion about the risks of taking codeine.
- Tell your doctor if you are breastfeeding while taking codeine.
- The medicine affects your ability to drive any vehicle. Do not drive any vehicle after taking the medication.
- Do not operate any machinery while under the influence of this medicine.
Sign of Codeine Addiction:
Several factors affect to make an addiction to the medication such as the use of the medication, age, level of pain, the physical condition of the patient, etc. If you are taking codeine for several weeks, you may fall into addiction.
Basic signs of the Codeine addiction such as:
- Cannot stop using Codeine,
- A strong craving for using Codeine,
- Confidence level low,
- Feeling Drowsiness,
- Shouting while talking with others,
- Poor decision-making,
- Mood swings,
- Lowered motivation,
- Anxiety attacks.
- Treatment of Addiction Codeine:
You should feel comfortable and tell the doctor all the information about yourself like addiction to medication, food habits, level of pain, etc. The doctor will properly guide you accordingly. Your doctor can prescribe certain medicines and therapy to help you overcome your Codeine addiction. Therapy as such Individual Therapy, Trauma Therapy, Group Therapy, etc.
FAQ on Codeine:
Does Codeine make you Constipation?
Yes, Codeine makes constipation in the patient. The absorption of codeine is delayed in the body due to a lack of water which makes the hardening of stool and constipation. The doctor advises the patient to drink plenty of water while taking the medication.
Applying the dose to all the patients are same or different?
The recommended dosage depends upon the physical condition, mental condition, age, etc of the patient.
- Adults (at the age 18 years to 40 years): The doctor prescribes one or two 30 mg tablets every 4 hours; a maximum intake of 240 mg in 24 hours according to the severity of pain.
- Children (at the age 12 years to 17 years): The doctor prescribes one or two 30 mg tablets with an interval of 6 hours
- Elderly: The doctor will guide the patient who is with kidney or liver diseases, 15mg tablets every 4 hours
Will Codeine affect fertility in men or women?
There is no exact cause to show human fertility. The complicacy infertility is not found if anyone will take it for a short time and at normal doses. If this medication is used for a long time and you are concerned about your fertility, or you are trying to get pregnant, speak to your doctor.
What are the different doses available in Codeine medicine?
Codeine is available in different doses, and all doses depend on the health condition, and age groups. The doctor may prescribe you the other doses of Codeine like
- Codeine 15 mg
- Codeine 30 mg
- Codeine 60 mg
- Codeine 300/30 mg